Tags : Latest

Council could get tougher with utility companies planning roadworks in

Utility companies could soon require council permits when carrying out roadworks across Gedling borough under proposals being considered to cut disruption. Nottinghamshire County Council wants to introduce a permit scheme (under the Traffic Management Act 2004) so that any work taking place can be better co-ordinated. Currently utility companies, which are responsible for maintaining the […]Read More