NHS Nottingham and Nottinghamshire have published a list of eleven pharmacies that will be open on Christmas Day throughout Nottinghamshire and two of these are in Gedling borough.
- Jayplex Dispensing Chemists, Woodthorpe will be open from 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Westdale Pharmacy, Mapperley will be open from 10.00am – 12.00pm.
There are three pharmacies in Gedling borough open on Monday, January 1, 2024 –
- Asda Pharmacy, 111-127 Front Street, Arnold will be open from 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Boots Pharmacy, 85 Front Street, Arnold will be open from 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Mann’s Pharmacy, 852A Woodborough Road, Mapperley will be open 10.00am – 12.00pm
Further information including a list of holiday pharmacy opening times from across Nottinghamshire can be found on the NHS England website HERE.
All information was correct at the time of publishing however some opening times may be subject to change.