4.4 C
Nottingham
Friday, January 28, 2022
spot_img

Firefighters tackle blaze caused by washing machine at Arnold home

-

- Advertisement -

Firefighters were called out to tackle a blaze at a house in Arnold this morning.

Officers from Arnold Fire Station and Carlton Station headed out at 8.53am today (December 7) following reports of a fire.

They attended a house fire on Douro Drive.

fire officers with fire engine

A spokesman for Nottinghamhire Fire & Rescue said: “This fire was caused by an overheating washing machine.

“The occupant did exactly the right thing by evacuating the property and calling us.”

- Advertisement -

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter

* indicates required

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisment -

Latest stories