Police have seized suspected Class A and cash during morning raids on properties in Arnold.
Officers carried out the intelligence-led raids at addresses in High Street and Front Street.
A suspect was also detained at an address on Patricia Drive in the town.
An property in Quorn Road, Basford was also raided.
Six people were arrested and a large quantity of suspected Class A drugs were recovered.
Five suspects have been released on bail and one remains in police custody as investigations continue.
Detective Sergeant Christopher Mavers, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: “This a very large policing operation involving more than 20 officers and I am pleased we were able to bring so many suspects into custody at the same time.
“Drug related crime is a blight on our communities and something we are working hard every day to tackle with a mixture of overt and covert actions.
“Investigations into this matter have been going on for some time and will continue over the coming weeks and months.”
The following people were arrested:
- A 74-year-old man on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply and acquiring criminal property
- A 55-year-old man on suspicion of being involved in the supply of Class A drugs
- A 50-year-old man on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and acquiring criminal property
- A 41-year-old man on suspicion of acquiring criminal property
- Another 41-year-old man on suspicion of money laundering and an offence under the Proceeds of Crime Act
- A 23-year-old woman on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply.
Detective Sergeant Mavers added: “Anyone with additional information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers in confidence.”