Lowdham roundabout is set to close again this weekend for the completion of the resurfacing works.
The roundabout will be closed from 18:00pm on Saturday, October 15 until the early hours of Monday, October 17.
On the Saturday evening, the 100 bus service will once again run between Nottingham and Burton Joyce only, but the contractors are providing access for buses only from Sunday mid-morning, which will allow Pathfinder 100 to serve the normal route for most of the day.
The following changes will take place on the 100 service:
Saturday, October 15 2016
· The last bus to depart Nottingham that will travel through to Southwell will be 17:10
· Buses departing Nottingham from the 17:40 departure until the 03:00 departure (N100) will run as far as Burton Joyce only (Holy Trinity Church, Bulcote)
· The last bus to depart Southwell for Nottingham will be the 17:45 departure from Norwood Gardens, but it will run 10 minutes earlier to travel through Lowdham before the roundabout closes. The last bus will depart Norwood Gardens at 17:35 then The Minster 17:42, NTU Brackenhurst Campus 17:45 and Lowdham War Memorial 17:53. The bus will then depart Burton Joyce (Wheatsheaf Court) at 18:09 as normal.
· The 18:39 bus from Burton Joyce through to Nottingham will not run
· Buses will then depart Burton Joyce (Wheatsheaf Court) at 19:04 and then as the normal timetable
[message title=”READ MORE:” title_color=”#000000″ title_bg=”#1e73be” title_icon=”” content_color=”#000000″ content_bg=”#eaeaea” id=””] [/message]
Sunday, October 16 2016
Buses will be able to serve their normal route from mid-morning. The following journeys will be affected:
· From Nottingham: 08:05 and 09:05 will terminate at Burton Joyce (Holy Trinity Church, Bulcote) and then all journeys from 10:05 onwards will run through to Southwell as normal
· From Southwell (Norwood Gardens): 09:00 and 10:00 will commence from Burton Joyce at 09:24 and 10:24 and then all journeys from 11:00 onwards from Southwell will run as normal
· Monday 17 October 2016
Monday, October 17 2016
Buses will be following their normal route.
Anthony Carver-Smith, marketing manager for Nottingham City Transport said: “Due to the location of the closure, we are unable to provide a service through to Lowdham, NTU Brackenhurst Campus and Southwell on Saturday evening, but welcome the access the contractors are providing for buses to be able to serve their normal route from mid-morning on Sunday”.